IBM Maximo Industry Solutions for Transportation
Provides organizations with best practices to help improve the productivity of critical transportation assets.
- Complete solution for managing all transportation asset types, including fleets of cars, trucks, buses, locomotives and rail vehicles, aircraft and vessels, adding capabilities over Maximo Asset Management.
- Advanced Asset Management capabilities for equipment status, meter change out and history, meter import, position codes, serial number changes and warranty recovery.
- Enhanced Work Management capabilities for campaigns, industry codes, labor certification, maintenance alerts, mechanic’s clip board and outside repair orders.
- Extended Inventory Management features for cycle counting and fuel tank management.
- Leveraging Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) on a Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) certified internet platform
- Version 6.2 adds new product enhancements for life cycle costing, motor pool, labor qualifications, driver logs, fuel and fluid management and asset templates.
- Industry specific capabilities
- Rational consolidation
- Internet architecture
- Risk Management
- Provides industry specific capabilities to support transportation business requirements, such as Campaigns, Industry Codes, Fuel and Meter Integration, Labor Certifications, Maintenance Alerts, Meter History and Warranty Recovery.
- Allows organizations to consolidate multiple asset management solutions for fleet, facilities, production and IT assets into a single platform and database.
- Provides a standards based, Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) certified platform that is Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) enabled.
- Supports compliance with government regulatory requirements and helps achieve service level agreements (SLA).
- Aligns with the business needs and provides a greater fit out-of-the-box.
- Lowers total cost of ownership for IT departments while providing a common platform for all EAM users.
- Easy to use and easy to learn solutions that integrate easily with other SOA applications.
- Allows organizations to track regulatory compliance of assets.